Looking to join the Digital Fuel Team, we don’t blame you. Digital Fuel Performance is always expanding, check out our latest available positions below.
Working With Us
PPC Executive – Norwich
Kick-start your career in the online gaming world and experience the very latest in technology and innovation. Digital Fuel are a specialist Entertainment and iGaming marketing agency delivering strategic, consultancy and campaign execution across user acquisition and customer relationship management.
Do you see yourself as one of those “out-of-the-box thinkers”, “Technical masterminds”, “Outstanding creatives”, or “Mind-boggling number crunchers”? If so, we want to welcome you to the Digital Fuel family and celebrate what makes you unique!
Purpose of the role:
Our global customer base is exploding and we need your skills to support us on this exciting journey!
As a PPC Executive, you will work across a range of client accounts and platforms, supporting other PPC/Biddable Managers and Head of Biddable with day to day management and execution of paid media activity with the ultimate goal deliver ROI and new customer acquisition growth targets across domestic and international markets.
You will have the opportunity to develop you own PPC skills across Paid Search, Paid Social, Native, Display and App Download campaigns, as well as the chance to manage your own client campaigns.
As PPC Exec you will:
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Implementation of new clients’ account set up and research done on behalf of client
- Launch and optimise various PPC/biddable campaigns
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Etc…)
- Be involved in keyword research, selection and audience targeting
- Manage performance issues, understand the issue and make improvements \
- Own customer relationship and be their trusted advisor
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Produce reports for clients
- Write copy for Adverts on various platforms
- Overseeing paid media campaigns and ensuring that Digital Fuel is following publishers’ (Google, Facebook, etc.) best practices (where applicable).
- Building positive relationships with key media publishers/partners to provide the best opportunities for clients
- Setting client digital strategy and strategy implementation in order to deliver client KPIs
The Ideal Candidate
As well as the core role additional duties to include.
- Collaborate and work with DF commercial team, ensuring delivery is aligning with the overall strategies and goals
- Ownership of reinforcing agency’s reputation and credibility with key media partners and other media agencies.
- Ensuring the DF business & paid media staff members are properly certified and up to date with qualifications
- All team members are expected to be flexible in the work they undertake, which may change from time to time, according to the needs of the business
Start Date: ASAP
Job Types: Full-time
- Company events
- Company pension
Schedule: Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations: Our office is socially distanced
Experience: 2 years in a PPC role (Required) Agency experience (Desirable)
We Currently have no other available positions at Digital Fuel Marketing – however, we are always expanding so we might have a role coming up, so please send your CV to email@example.com.
Why Work For Us
You’ll have a personal development plan and can take time off work for self-learning, conferences and classes.
Flexible working hours, work from home options, greater involvement in decision making and finishing early to go to the pub on a Friday 🙂
We encourage our employees to have a healthy work-life balance: Playing sports, days out and other activities.